Metro Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Change Number Fams for Number 5 to Number 6Fri May 12, 2017 4:03 pmAlif Fairuz
Gate System for a GangThu May 11, 2017 2:40 amVictor_Grud
Join To AdvisorTue May 09, 2017 5:56 pmAnders
Advisor ApplicationMon May 08, 2017 9:10 pmCooper_Mongool
Advisor ApplicationMon May 08, 2017 9:06 pmCooper_Mongool
Advisor ApplicationMon May 08, 2017 9:05 pmCooper_Mongool
14th Eastern Fairuz Famouz [Gang Application]Mon May 08, 2017 12:09 pmMichel Luciano
[Hired]I Want Join A SASDSun May 07, 2017 9:08 pmCooper_Mongool
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
29 Posts - 24%
26 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 14%
14 Posts - 12%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Go down
#Robin ♫
#Robin ♫
Administrator
Administrator

LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] Empty LAPD - Application Format [OPENED]

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:53 am
LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] Pdlogo

San Andreas Police Department
Application Format

LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] 0GbnXjUl

If you feel you have met all the requirements, you can submit an application by the following format below: (In Character details must be filled up with In Character informations, same goes to the Out of Character details, must be filled up with Out of Character informations)

In Character Details

1. Full Name:
2. Gender:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Adresss/Recidence:
5. Why do you want to be a part of LAPD?
6. Do you have crime records?:
7. Do you have experience in the field of law enforcement?
8. How would you describe yourself?
9. Do you have all the required licenses ( Flying, Boating and Driving):

Out of Character Details

1. Full Name:
2. Age:
3. Timezone (GMT):
4. When did you join this server?:
5. Why do you want to be a part of SAPD?
6. How is your In Game activity?
7. What is your In Game level?
Putri_Elisabel

LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] Empty Re: LAPD - Application Format [OPENED]

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 am
In Character Details

1. Full Name: Putri_Elisabel
2. Gender: Female
3. Date of Birth: 18 Agustus 1992
4. Adresss/Recidence: Jln Kp.Bali/jakarta Barat
5. Why do you want to be a part of LAPD? Because I Love Once With LAPD
6. Do you have crime records?: No
7. Do you have experience in the field of law enforcement? Not At All
8. How would you describe yourself? With An Expectation From The Police I Want To Be A Good Officer
9. Do you have all the required licenses ( Flying, Boating and Driving): Driving
Anders
T Member
T Member

Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm
Putri please make a new topic.
Putri_Elisabel

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:29 pm
In Character Details

4. Address/Recidence: Los Santos
5. Why do you want to be a part of LAPD? As of today, as I am applying for the Los Angeles Police Department, I believe that I as a person have much to bring to the table for the team. I will bring a new code of honor, in my book, which appeal to these five words specifically: Loyalty, Honor, Commitment, and Respect. I have used these terminologies to help me succeed in my life, and I would love to share what I have learned, to make an effort to improve myself as-well as to this department.
6. Do you have crime records?: Yes, but it was a misuse by Jeffrey (idk the last name) from SASD but it got removed right away by Chief Gerald Perez
7. Do you have experience in the field of law enforcement? Yes, Government ((R8)) under Myself
8. How would you describe yourself? Allow me to explain myself in a detailed manner - firstly, I am a very unique person. I work smarter. Not harder. I am not the average man you know as your next door neighbor, but I am rather a man of action. And a man of action gets the job done and excels, rather than a man of words who only talks. I put effort into everything I commit to, even if the odds are against me, I will always try no matter what. It's all about loyalty, commitment, honor, and respect, in which I seek in my life. I believe with this five words, any man can get anywhere if supervised correctly.
9. Do you have all the required licenses ( Flying, Boating and Driving): Yes

LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] Sa-mp-11

Out of Character Details

2. Age: 25
3. Timezone (GMT): +8 GMT (Philippines)
4. When did you join this server?: I'd like to take my chance and make this server great by doing my best in all that i can..
5. Why do you want to be a part of SAPD? First, I will bring loyalty. SAPD need loyal soldiers who obey orders. I will take any orders from my high commands and will respect anyone. I will perform my duties and won't hang around while on duty. I would like to give an example for my loyalty. Example is that I will do anything to defend the other people or the other soldiers. I will never do anything against the rules and will obey any single order. As I have a little bit experience, it might help to SAPD too.

6. How is your In Game activity? Nothing much, but i'd like to drive sometimes when i'm bored
7. What is your In Game level? 10 ((7 in the next paycheck))
Putri_Elisabel

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 pm
In Character Details

4. Address/Recidence: Los Santos
5. Why do you want to be a part of LAPD? As of today, as I am applying for the Los Angeles Police Department, I believe that I as a person have much to bring to the table for the team. I will bring a new code of honor, in my book, which appeal to these five words specifically: Loyalty, Honor, Commitment, and Respect. I have used these terminologies to help me succeed in my life, and I would love to share what I have learned, to make an effort to improve myself as-well as to this department.
6. Do you have crime records?: Yes, but it was a misuse by Jeffrey (idk the last name) from SASD but it got removed right away by Chief Gerald Perez
7. Do you have experience in the field of law enforcement? Yes, Government ((R8)) under Myself
8. How would you describe yourself? Allow me to explain myself in a detailed manner - firstly, I am a very unique person. I work smarter. Not harder. I am not the average man you know as your next door neighbor, but I am rather a man of action. And a man of action gets the job done and excels, rather than a man of words who only talks. I put effort into everything I commit to, even if the odds are against me, I will always try no matter what. It's all about loyalty, commitment, honor, and respect, in which I seek in my life. I believe with this five words, any man can get anywhere if supervised correctly.
9. Do you have all the required licenses ( Flying, Boating and Driving): Yes

LAPD - Application Format [OPENED] 110

Out of Character Details

2. Age: 25
3. Timezone (GMT): +8 GMT (Philippines)
4. When did you join this server?: I'd like to take my chance and make this server great by doing my best in all that i can..
5. Why do you want to be a part of SAPD? First, I will bring loyalty. SAPD need loyal soldiers who obey orders. I will take any orders from my high commands and will respect anyone. I will perform my duties and won't hang around while on duty. I would like to give an example for my loyalty. Example is that I will do anything to defend the other people or the other soldiers. I will never do anything against the rules and will obey any single order. As I have a little bit experience, it might help to SAPD too.

6. How is your In Game activity? Nothing much, but i'd like to drive sometimes when i'm bored
7. What is your In Game level? 10 ((7 in the next paycheck))
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum